This former Southern Pacific Railroad station, fondly called the Old Train Station (OTS), is home to Friends of Historic Forest Grove. The Old Train Station now serves as a museum highlighting about 150 years of local history, from photographs and maps to clothing and furniture. It also houses an historic library and research center.
Built in 1913, the station handled passenger and light freight service into 1929. After that only light freight came through.